The smooth, metallic copper color that covers the sides of the Catinat Jar are interrupted only by streaks of green and blue. The streaks run vertically from the upper lip of the jar to the tapered bottom, and present a stark contrast to the color beneath. The Catinat Jar makes a stunning planter or can serve solely as a decorative item. This is truly an attractive accent wherever it is placed!
- The Catinat Jar is fired around 1000 degrees centigrade to ensure frost resistance and durability.
- The manufacturer recommends storing your outdoor products in a frost-free covered area in winter. If let out, water may accumulate in the container and freeze, causing the planter to crack
- The Catinat Jar Measures 21.75 inches in Diameter and 47.25 inches Tall
- Catinat Jar Weighs 121 lbs
- The Catinat Jar usually ships from the factory in 2 weeks from order date
- Shipping is Available to any Location located within the 48 contiguous United States
- Your item will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized item on your property, but cannot assist with final placement, installation, or unpacking.
- Ships to any address in the contiguous 48 United States Free
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65