- Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- The MC 4 Fountain is 34" tall by 15" long by 15 inches front to back. Total weight is 172 pounds.
- Specific assembly instructions are included with the fountain.
- Ships approximately 2 weeks from order date.
- Your fountain will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized MC 4 Fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Placement: Always place fountains on a solid, level foundation, for instance concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Large- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in.
Auto Refill Device - One of the most common complaints about fountains is the daily maintenance requirement to refill fountains as a result of water loss due to splashing or evaporation. Campania International introduces a solution for this issue. This Fountain Auto Refill Device maintains a fountain's water level at a constant height, allowing you to keep fountains running without worry. Select option #7 for this fountain when ordering
LED KIT - 1 Light - Illuminate your favorite fountain so you can enjoy it all night! This versatile light kit can be used in or out of water and includes a submersible LED Light, Power Cord, and Transformer.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65