- Dimensions: 48"L x 26"W x 31.5"H
- Weight: 176lbs
- Inside Top Measurement: 0"L x0"W
- Inside Bottom Measurement: 0"L x0"W
- Inside Height: 0"
- Base: 0"L x0"W
- Color: Zinc with Oak
- Hand crafted in Europe
- Manufactured from zinc dipped galvanized steel
- Drainage is provided by gaps in the 4 corners between the zinc plate and the bottom of the planter
- Planter boxes are not designed for direct planting and are intended to be used with an interior grow pot or liner
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. Zinc planter are freeze resistant. However, allowing them to fill with snow and ice could cause damage to the planter. Therefore, ensure your planter has sufficient drainage throughout the winter months to avoid any freeze damage
Why Choose Campania's Zinc Planters?
Campania's collection of zinc planters and garden elements is handcrafted in Europe and is among the finest metal planters and garden accessories in the marketplace today. To prevent rusting, every piece is fire galvanized by dipping them into a hot zinc bath. Campania's zinc planters and garden accents will weather naturally to create a beautiful antique zinc patina.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65