Part of the Campania International Arabesque line, the Arabesque Square Planter is the only square piece in the collection. Created after arabesques, which are often an element of Islamic art usually found in the decor of mosques, the Arabesque Square Planter is sure to be your favorite center piece.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the AGED LIMESTONE (AL) finish/patina, the Arabesque Square Planter is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: The Arabesque Square Planter is 20.5 inches tall by 25 inches wide, 25 inches long and it weighs 296 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
A beautiful piece that everyone will admire. Order the Arabesque Square Planter today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65