- Dimensions: 41.5"L x 34.5"W x 32"H
- Weight: 490 lbs
- Shown In Color: Aged Limestone
- Power Cord Length: 16 FT
- Splash Level: Moderate
- Sound Level: Moderate
- Sound Type: Steady Stream
- Professional Assembly Recommended: No
- Available in your choice of finishes
- Hand crafted
- Finishes are hand applied by skilled artisans
- Manufactured from high density cast stone
- Made in the USA
- Fountain Cover: FTNCOV-MED
- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain by protecting it from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain, snow and dust can't come in.
- Compatible Refill Device: Refill #10
- One of the most common complaints about fountains is the daily maintenance requirement to refill fountains as a result of water loss due to splashing or evaporation. This Fountain Auto Refill Device maintains a fountain's water level at a constant height, allowing you to keep fountains running without worry.
- Compatible LED Kits: LED-KIT1;LED-KIT3
- Illuminate your favorite fountain so you can enjoy it all night! Versatile light kits can be used in or out of water and includes submersible LED light(s), power cord and dry-land transformer. Note: Transformers cannot be submerged in water.
- The fountain should be set up on a flat, level surface to ensure proper water flow
- A properly prepared base of gravel, flagstone or other hardscaping material is preferred to maintain stability for outdoor fountain installations. Tabletop fountains can be assembled on any level table surface
- Check that the pump works BEFORE assembly by placing it in a bucket of water and operating the pump
- A fountain pump should only be connected to a properly grounded 110 volt(AC only) GFCI protected receptacle
- Consistent filling is required to maintain a proper water level and ensure that the pump remains totally submerged. If the level of water is too low, the pump will be damaged. How often a fountain should be filled depends on water flow and specific weather conditions in which the fountain is running. Appropriate water level is also required for proper fountain performance.
- Keep pump inflow free of debris to insure proper water flow. Periodic cleaning of the pump will extend it's life.
- If desired, the fountain may be cleaned with mild soap and a soft bristle brush. DO NOT use bleach as this may affect the patina.
- Algaecides available at pond supply or garden shops can be used to combat the buildup of algae.
- Always follow general winter care for fountains as described in this fountain care guide.
About Campania's PatinasCampania's Cast Stone products are available in a choice of thirteen (13) exclusive natural pigment stains. All of Campania's patinas are hand-applied in a multi-step process which produces unique and beautiful surface finishes intended to replicate naturally aged materials. Like stains for wood, each piece will accept the patinas in varying degrees of intensity, creating surface variations with distinctive character. Even when applied with the same process, this artisanal technique gives each piece a unique beauty and permits natural aging to occur seamlessly in an outdoor environment. Campania's Cast Stone Color Samples are available for purchase here.
Please note that due to the hand application process photography, actual colors may vary from those depicted here.
Why Choose Campania's Cast Stone?Campania proudly manufactures its Cast Stone products in the USA using locally sourced, natural materials. All of Campania's Cast Stone pieces are manufactured using a proprietary, high-density Cast Stone mix, comprised primarily of water, sand, stone aggregate and cement. All available patinas are hand applied to the surface of the product. Cast Stone produces a strong and durable product that will weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65