Although named after the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic, our Amelia prefers to stay much closer to home! Perched ready for takeoff and sporting her pilot goggles, Amelia would like to be placed somewhere where she'll be noticed! (you don't dress this stylishly to hide in a corner!)
- Dimensions: 4" long x 3.25" wide x 5.5" high and weighs 2 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, Amelia is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks.
- Ships via UPS
Let Amelia make endless flights around your yard today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65