The Aya Fountain is the perfect combination of birdbath and fountain. Water bubbles out of the center of the Aya Fountain. The water then over flows the center disc into the birdbath basin below. A beautifully detailed little bird sits upon the center disc, just waiting for his friends to join.
Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes variable speed, U.L. listed, recirculating fountain pump. Cord is black, 5-6 feet long, and plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet. Cord comes out of the back of the base of the fountain. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Aya Fountain is 28.5" tall by 19" in diameter. Total weight is 104 pounds.
- Specific assembly instructions are included with the fountain.
- Ships approximately 2 weeks from order date.
- Your fountain will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized Aya Fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Winter Care Information: Protect all fountains from freeze-thaw cycles. All cast stone, including cast stone concrete, is slightly porous, which allows very small amounts of moisture to absorb into the surface of the fountain over time. If this moisture freezes, it can cause small cracks or chips. The fountain may be left in severe freezing weather, provided it is covered and/or dry. It is recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Placement: Always place fountains on a solid, level foundation, for instance concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation.
Order your Aya Fountain today and delight in all the special birds that will be sure to stop by your garden, patio, or front yard.
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Small- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.