Bird Element Fountain
A favorite of many, the Bird Element Fountain, is sure to be the perfect choice for your home or garden. Two adorable birds sit atop of the Bird Element Fountain peering into the basin below. Water flows from the top of the fountain and into the rectangular basin below.
Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Bird Element Fountain is 30.75 inches tall, 10 inches wide, 18 inches front to back, and weighs 141 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your order will ship via UPS
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Create your own private retreat and enjoy the mood-enhancing beauty of the Bird Element Fountain. Order yours today!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Small- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.