Classic, abstract, and amazingly elegant, the Emallent Fountain is both timeless and intriguing. This unusual design has a distinct Romanesque appeal, as water bubbles from the slender centerpiece and tumbles down into the large, round basin beneath. The entire fountain rests on a sculpted pedestal that sits atop a formidable square base for added stability. Just over 55 inches tall, the Emallent Fountain would look breathtaking near a formal patio setting or move it out into the garden as your main attraction.
- Durably constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this fountain has the look of genuine cast stone but is much more durable and lighter for easier maintenance.
- Shown in the SIERRA finish/color. NOTE: The Charcoal finish is not available for this fountain.
- The Emallent Fountain is 55.25 inches tall, 23 inches in diameter and weighs 294 pounds.
- Our fountains provide value pricing, superior craftsmanship, and minimal maintenance. Each includes a UL listed and approved variable speed pump and plugs into any standard 3-prong household electrical outlet. No plumbing is required, as water recirculates within the fountain.
- The Emallent Fountain is made to order and is considered a special order item. Please refer to our Return Policy page for details.
- Shipping for this fountain is available to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory within four to six weeks of the order date, and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. Each fountain includes assembly instructions. The truck driver will place your fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final installation.
Bring the magic of the Roman wells to your backyard with the Emallent Fountain.