Equinox Garden Terrace Fountain
Small enough for a patio yet durable enough to set out in a garden, the Equinox Garden Terrace Fountain is a great way to enjoy the sounds of running water without the space constraints of a larger fountain. Part of Campania Internationals Garden Terrace collection, the Equinox Garden Terrace Fountain recirculates water within itself and does not require any special plumbing.
- Dimensions: 16" long x 16" wide x 6.75" high and weighs 44 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Equinox Garden Terrace Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Ships via UPS
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
Give the Equinox Garden Terrace Fountain a try today!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65