Flores M-Series Fountain
A wonderful choice for your home, office, patio, or garden. The Flores M-Series Fountain features a flower in the center of a 16 inch bowl. The flower features a centered copper pipe, out of which water flows and fill the detailed flower. Water then over flows the center of the Flores M-Series Fountain and falls into the bottom of this beautiful fountain. Water then recirculates within the fountain to keep the calming sounds of water continuing through your day. Place the Flores M-Series Fountainin the foyer of your home, in your garden, or even in your office! The perfect gift for anyone!
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden statue represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) finish/patina, the Flores M-Series Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Fountain Specs: The Flores M-Series Fountain is 7.5 inches tall by 16 inches in diameter, and it weighs 45 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 4 to 6 weeks of order date. Your fountain will ship via UPS
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
The Flores M-Series Fountain is the perfect choice for anyone!! Order Today!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65