The Fonthill Urn is a broad planter which demands attention! The arched rectangles etched into the base draw the eye upward along the sides and over the smooth top, right to the beautiful arrangement planted inside! To add height, the Fonthill Urn looks great when paired with St. Louis Pedestal (CMP-PD-197), pictured but NOT included.
- Dimensions: 48" long x 47" wide x 26" high
- Weighs: 535 pounds
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS). Available in your choice of 12 classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process and therefore allows it to weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime
- Planter has a drainage hole
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks
- Ships on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65