Greenwich Urn with Pedestal
The Greenwich Urn and Pedestal is a delightful addition to your garden setting. The lovely planter set on top of the pedestal will make a classical focal point for your setting, whether filled with stunning blooms and greens or left empty.
- The Greenwich Urn Measures 27" Diameter x 22" Tall and Weighs 160 lbs
- The Pedestal Measures 18" Long x 18" Wide x 25.25" tall and Weighs 359 lbs
- Together, The Greenwich Urn and Pedestal measure 27" Long x 27" Wide x 47.25" Tall and Weighs 519 lbs
- The Greenwich Urn and Pedestal is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas and is shown here in Greystone (GS)
- Constructed from premium cast stone concrete.
- All our cast stone garden decor is 100% designed and manufactured in the United States.
- It all adds up: Great price. Excellent, detailed, and unique design. Highest quality materials and construction by skilled craftsmen. Made in the USA. Order today, and soon you will enjoy the benefits that only premium, high-end garden decor can bring.
- These quality garden accessories represent the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. For 22 years, these garden decor and accessories have brightened gardens, improved landscapes, and dramatically increased curb appeal. You are certain to be delighted by these heirloom quality garden products. Designed to last a lifetime!
- The Greenwich Urn and Pedestal normally ships from the factory in 2 weeks from order date.
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Your order will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to remove your Greenwich Urn and Pedestal from the truck and place on your property, but cannot assist with final placement, unpacking, or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
When you see a beautiful landscape, or a stunning backyard or garden, it's the quality of the details that make the difference. Order your Greenwich Urn and Pedestal today.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65