Bold, geometric, and delightfully unusual, the Guillie Fountain is a feast for the senses. Abstract blocks mesh together for an exciting twist on an old idea. Sheets of water begin at the top of the fountain, cascading down the smooth inner wall before spilling over a second tier and ending in the pocket basin below.
- Durably constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this fountain has the look of genuine cast stone but is much more durable and lighter for easier maintenance.
- Shown in a custom finish/color (CHESTNUT). NOTE: The Charcoal finish is not available for this fountain.
- The Guillie Fountain is 46 inches tall, 32 inches wide and 22 inches front to back. It weighs 550 pounds.
- Our fountains provide value pricing, superior craftsmanship, and minimal maintenance. Each includes a UL listed and approved variable speed pump and plugs into any standard 3-prong household electrical outlet. No plumbing is required, as water recirculates within the fountain.
- The Guillie Fountain is made to order and is considered a special order item. Please refer to our Return Policy page for details.
- Shipping for this fountain is available to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory within four to six weeks of the order date, and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. Each fountain includes assembly instructions. The truck driver will place your fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final installation.
Turn your garden into something magical with the Guillie Fountain.