The Juliet Fountain adds a look of sophistication wherever it is placed. With the two birds perched on the edge of the bowl, it surely will sooth your soul. Add some grace to your patio, garden, or courtyard with this lovely piece!
- Dimensions: 27.25" long x 24.75" wide x 37" high
- Weighs 180 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Juliet Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks.
- Ships on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
Order the stylish Juliet Fountain!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Small- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.