Lop-Ear Pot Feet (Set/3)
The Lop-Ear Pot Feet are extremely adorable and fun, and can hold the weight of any planter. The pot feet also serve vital duties in allowing for the drainage of your planters to help reduce mildew and insects in and on your planters. Add the Lop-Ear Pot Feet to your favorite planter to bring smiles and happiness to your garden!**Please note, Pot shown in photo not included and must be purchased separately**
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States.
- Constructed from the highest grade Portland Cements with a plethora of strengthening agents, this ultra strong quality garden statue represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials.
- Lop-Ear Pot Feet is available in your choice of four classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes are achieved by method of integrated coloring. This coloring is throughout every piece of product in its entirety, ensuring they never bubble, peel, or flake. Every piece is hand finish and cured with a top coat of invisible water repellent and protective sealant, making every piece a uniquely beautiful original.
- Lop-Ear Pot Feet is 3 inches long, 3 inches wide, 4 inches tall and weighs 4.5 pounds.
- Normally ships from the factory in 2-3 weeks from order date.
- Ships via UPS to any address in the Continental USA.
Add interest and grace to your home today. Order the Lop-Ear Pot Feet today!