An unusual piece to be sure, the Marinarius Fountain is a collection of geometric shapes, meshing together to create a visual masterpiece. The fountain sits atop a chiseled block base as water bubbles from the large orb top, spilling over into a deep basin below.
- Durably constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this fountain has the look of genuine cast stone but is much more durable and lighter for easier maintenance.
- Shown in the SIERRA finish/color. NOTE: The Charcoal finish is not available for this fountain.
- The Marinarius Fountain is 48 inches tall with a base that measure 14.5 inches by 14.5 inches. It weighs 248 pounds.
- Our fountains provide value pricing, superior craftsmanship, and minimal maintenance. Each includes a UL listed and approved variable speed pump and plugs into any standard 3-prong household electrical outlet. No plumbing is required, as water recirculates within the fountain.
- The Marinarius Fountain is made to order and is considered a special order item. Please refer to our Return Policy page for details.
- Shipping for this fountain is available to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory within four to six weeks of the order date, and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. Each fountain includes assembly instructions. The truck driver will place your fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final installation.
Add a little natural magic to your garden with the Marinarius Fountain.