Create a magical retreat for your feathered guests with the Mariposa Birdbath. This lovely piece features beautiful mariposa lilies winding their way up to two open hands. Mariposa is the Spanish word for "butterfly," so it's only fitting that the hands hold a graceful butterfly. Just the right touch to welcome a variety of birds to your yard or garden.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality bird bath represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) patina (color), the Mariposa Birdbath is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this bird bath does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Bird Bath Specs: The Mariposa Birdbath is 15 inches tall by 11 inches wide by 11 inches long. It weighs 52 pounds.
- Ships via UPS to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Add a personal touch to your garden, and create a relaxing retreat for your guests. Order the Mariposa Birdbath today!