Medici Ellipse Fountain
Part of our Garden Fountain Collection, the Medici Ellipse Fountain is a tranquil water feature for your garden, courtyard or patio. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the soothing sounds of water in motion.
Shown in the Greystone (GS) patina (color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- The Medici Ellipse Fountain is 38" tall by 37" long and 31" wide. It weighs 394 pounds.
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain.
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your order will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will place your palletized fountain on your property, but cannot assist with placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
This Florentine-styled fountain will provide a stately focal point for any outdoor living area. Order the Medici Ellipse Fountain today!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Small- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65