Made of quality cast stone, the Newport Swan is part of the Newport Mansions Collection by Campania International. This collection features replicas of the garden fountains, urns, and statuary found in The Preservation Society of Newport Countys extensive collection. The Preservation Society preserves and presents the magnificent houses and gardens built beginning in the mid 1800s by many of the most affluent families in America.
- Dimensions: 24.5" long x 11.25" wide x 17.5" high and weighs 65 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Newport Swan is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks.
- Ships on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Planter has a drainage hole.
The Newport Swan adds a graceful touch to any garden!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65