Parisienne One Tier Fountain
Beauty and Class are the combining factors that create this fountain of elegance. Water flows out the top, flower shaped finial of the Parisienne One Tier Fountain. Water fills the top bowl and comes out of the mouth of one of the six detailed lion faces adorned on the side of the top bowl. Water then flows into the large basin below. The large basin of the Parisienne One Tier Fountain is adorned with a circular weave and flower pattern, making this wonderful fountain not only a perfect center piece for serenity but also a work of art and beauty.
Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) Patina (Color), this fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes variable speed, U.L. listed, recirculating fountain pump. Cord is black, 5-6 feet long, and plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet. Cord comes out of the back of the base of the fountain. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Requires no plumbing. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The Parisienne One Tier Fountain is 54" tall by 83" in diameter. Total weight is 2,233 pounds.
- Specific assembly instructions are included with the fountain.
- Ships approximately 2 weeks from order date.
- Your fountain will arrive securely packed on multiple pallets. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized Parisienne One Tier Fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Winter Care Information: Protect all fountains from freeze-thaw cycles. All cast stone, including cast stone concrete, is slightly porous, which allows very small amounts of moisture to absorb into the surface of the fountain over time. If this moisture freezes, it can cause small cracks or chips. The fountain may be left in severe freezing weather, provided it is covered and/or dry. It is recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Placement: Always place fountains on a solid, level foundation, for instance concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation.
Order your Parisienne One Tier Fountain today!
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Medium- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in. NOTE: Fountain cover does not cover the bottom basin and coping system.
Auto Refill Device - One of the most common complaints about fountains is the daily maintenance requirement to refill fountains as a result of water loss due to splashing or evaporation. Campania International introduces a solution for this issue. This Fountain Auto Refill Device maintains a fountain's water level at a constant height, allowing you to keep fountains running without worry. Select option #10 for this fountain when ordering
LED KIT - 1 Light - Illuminate your favorite fountain so you can enjoy it all night! This versatile light kit can be used in or out of water and includes a submersible LED Light, Power Cord, and Transformer.
LED KIT - 3 Lights - Add a dramatic flair to your fountain with the Three LED Light Kit! This versatile light kit can be used in or out of water and includes 3 submersible LED Lights, Power Cord, and Transformer.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65