- Dimensions: 25" in diameter x 28" tall
- Weight: 128 pounds
- Shown in: Alpine Stone (AS). Available in your choice of 12 classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this fountain does not prevent the natural aging process; allowing it to weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- No plumbing needed! Water recirculates within the fountain
- Includes a whisper-quiet, UL-listed pump
- 6' cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly made in the USA of premium cast stone concrete
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks
- Ships via LTL Freight. Your fountain will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized item on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Be sure to place your fountain on a solid, level foundation. Specific assembly and care instructions are included with the fountain
- Winter Care Information: Protect your fountain from small chips and cracks by draining and covering it in freezing weather. Please see our use and care page for further suggestions. It is also recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather
- Campania International recommends the Small Fountain Cover (CMP-FTNCOV-SM) for this fountain
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Small- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment that will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65