Measuring 41” round and 30” tall, the Rosecliff Planter boasts plenty of room for all your favorites! All that room on the inside also means tons of exterior room….almost all of which is covered by ornate detailing! Part of the Newport Mansions Collection by Campania International, the Rosecliff Planter is a cast stone reproduction of an antique garden container found in the extensive collection of The Preservation Society of Newport County.
- Dimensions: 41" long x 41" wide x 29.75" high and weighs 452 pounds.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Alpine Stone (AS) patina/finish, the Rosecliff Planter is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA.
- Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks.
- Ships on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Planter has a drainage hole.
Bring the incredible detailing of the Rosecliff Planterhome today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65