Set of 2 Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urns with FREE Plants
Order this beautiful set of planters now and receive your gift certificate for $100 in FREE plants in an email from ProvenWinners.com.
Once you receive your gift certificate, visit ProvenWinners.com and start shopping for your FREE plants.
Gift certificates received prior to your zone's spring ship date will expire one month after that ship date.
The Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn is one like you have never seen before. Around the top, Chrysanthemum flowers adorn this this beautiful urn. At the base of the Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn, you will find hummingbirds. The Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn is a unique piece that is entirely too beautiful to pass by.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planters represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the FERRO RUSTICO (FR) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Statue Specs: The Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn is 22.75 inches tall by 22 inches in diameter, and weighs 113 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your urn will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation. Plants will ship separately from ProvenWinners.com on your designated ship date.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
A beautiful center piece for your garden, patio, or front walk way, order the Smithsonian Flight of Fancy Urn today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65