Slate Tech Gardenfall Fountain, Large with Coppervein Frame
Instantly enhancing any environment, the Slate Tech Gardenfall Fountain, Large with Coppervein Frame artfully combines form with function. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the tranquil sound of the cascading water as it flows down into the basin below. Fill the basin with polished river rocks (included) to complete the presentation. Using the SlateTech ™ technology to keep the weight of the fountain down, the water panel on this fountain is a thin layer of genuine slate over a lightweight backing to offer the highest quality and beauty.
From the Metaline Series, the rear mount design features a water panel that sits in the back of the basin for placement against a wall or fence. Outdoors, the stainless steel basin can be sunk below ground to give the impression of a natural structure rising amid the flowers. Indoors, listening to the soothing sounds of cascading water from a Gardenfall Fountain is one of the best ways to relax after a long day.
- Dimensions: 90" tall x 32" long x 16" wide
- Note: Slate is a natural element, and will therefore have variations in color and tone, making each fountain a one-of-a-kind work of art.
- The reservoir of this fountain is made from solid stainless steel and beautifully finished with a durable powder coating.
- Requires no plumbing; water re-circulates within the fountain.
- Water flow is adjustable.
- Includes an intake filter, inline micron filter, and specific use and care instructions.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong household electrical outlet.
- Whisper quiet, Italian-made fountain pump included.
- This fountain normally ships within 7-10 days of order date via common carrier to any address in Continental USA.
- The truck driver will place your securely packed pallet on your property but cannot assist with final placement
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- This fountain does not need to be brought in during winter, but should be emptied in freezing temperatures.
Order the Slate Tech Gardenfall Fountain, Large with Coppervein Frame today, and you'll soon be enjoying the benefits of your own high-quality water feature.