Smithsonian Classical Urn
The Smithsonian Classical Urn is a beautiful urn that stands tall at 27 inches. Created from an original antique from the Smithsonian Museum, the Smithsonian Classical Urn is the perfect way to bring history into your outdoor space.
- Shown in the AGED LIMESTONE (AL) patina (color), the Smithsonian Classical Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas, each applied by hand. .
- Durably constructed of high-quality cast stone concrete, the Smithsonian Classical Urn is designed to last a lifetime.
- The Smithsonian Classical Urn measures 22.5 inches in diameter and 27 inches tall and weighs 175 pounds
- There is no substitute for luxury home and garden decor. Our pieces provide value pricing, premium materials, unique designer detail, and superior craftsmanship. All of our Campania International planters are manufactured entirely in the USA.
- Shipping for this planter is available to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory in 2 weeks from the order date, and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
The Smithsonian Classical Urn will add the perfect finishing touch to your patio, courtyard, front entrance, or garden. Order today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65