Smithsonian Classical Urn on Barnett Pedestal
Give an elegant nod to the past with the Smithsonian Classical Urn and Barnett Pedestal Set! This set is part of the 'Smithsonian Collection by Campania', a collection inspired by the numerous pieces that occupy the public gardens along the National Mall. This collection showcases the diverse styles from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
Total Set Dimensions: 22.5 inches long x 22.5 inches wide x 48.5 inches tall and weighs 395 lbs.
Urn: 22.5" in diameter x 27" tall and weighs 175 lbs.
Pedestal: 15" square x 21.5" tall and weighs 220 lbs.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the AGED LIMESTONE (AL) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Classical Urn on Barnett Pedestal is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Ships on a pallet via truck. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of your order date. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Enjoy century-old stylings in your garden today. Order the Smithsonian Classical Urn and Barnett Pedestal Set!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65