Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Box
This fern box is the perfect choice for your home or garden. The Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Box features a detailed design pattern around the entire box. The Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Box is complete with intricate feet risers.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the FERRO RUSTICO (FR) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Box is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: The Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Boxis 14.5 inches tall by 33.75 inches long, 13 inches wide, and it weighs 134 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Order this beautiful fern box today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65