Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn
The Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn is a beautiful piece that will add class and sophistication to your home, garden, or patio. With a detailed rim and ribbed basin, the Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn is the perfect piece for your home or garden.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the PIETRA NUOVA (PN) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: The Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn is 16.25 inches tall by 22 inches in diameter, and it weighs 87 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation..
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Order the Smithsonian Fluted Valentine Urn today!