Smithsonian Grecian Urn
The Smithsonian Grecian Urn is a classic piece. The Smithsonian Grecian Urn is the perfect choice if you a looking for a classical urn with a twist of ancient charm. Imagine your beautiful garden blooms and flowers sitting in this beautiful urn.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the Terra Nera (TN) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Grecian Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: The Smithsonian Grecian Urnis 15.25 inches tall by 31.25 inches long, 25.5 inches wide and it weighs 166 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
The Smithsonian Grecian Urn is the piece you have been looking for! Order today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65