Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn
The perfect urn to accentuate your home or garden. The Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn features two handles on each side of the urn. The top of the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn features a detailed pattern on the lip and detail surrounding the base.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the TERRA NERA (TN) finish/patina, the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: The Smithsonian L'Enfant Urnis 30.75 inches tall by 33 inches long, 23.5 inches wide and it weighs 248 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Capture the beauty in your garden blooms or flowers with the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn. Order today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65