Smithsonian Morning Glory Urn
This beautiful Urn is sure to become your favorite in no time at all. The Smithsonian Morning Glory Urn stands at 38.25 inches tall and is actually two pieces. The Smithsonian Morning Glory Urn base is one piece and the top urn is the second piece. The Smithsonian Morning Glory Urn is adorned with beautiful morning glories all the way around the top of the urn. The basin is detailed all the way down to the pedestal. This urn will look beautiful in any home or garden and is sure to be admired by all of your visitors.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the FERRO RUSTICO (FR) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Morning Glory Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: The Smithsonian Morning Glory Urnis 38.25 inches tall by 30.5 inches in diameter, and it weighs 375 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your item on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Add beauty and grace to your home or garden. Order the Smithsonian Morning Glory Urntoday!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65