Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter
The graceful profile of the Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter was inspired by a glass compote on display in Bassett Hall, the 18th-century house that Mr. and Mrs. John D. Rockefeller, Jr. adapted for their Williamsburg home. You'll love the timeless beauty this premium, cast stone planter brings to your outdoor decor.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the AGED LIMESTONE (AL) finish/patina, the Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this piece does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter specs: The Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter is 17.5 inches tall and 24 inches in diameter. Weighs 129 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will place your planter on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Make a personal statement in your garden or yard. Order the Williamsburg Bassett Hall Urn Garden Planter today!