Williamsburg Egg & Dart Urn Garden Planter
With its simple, classic design, the Williamsburg Egg & Dart Urn Garden Planterwill add grace and elegance to your garden or patio. The egg and dart decoration that decorates the rim was taken from a molding in Colonial Williamsburg's collection of architectural artifacts, and provides the perfect embellishment for this premium, cast stone urn.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the VERDE (VE) finish/patina, the Williamsburg Egg & Dart Urn Garden Planter is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this piece does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter specs: The Williamsburg Egg & Dart Urn Garden Planter is 21.25 inches tall and 18.5 inches in diameter. Weighs 78 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date.
- Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized planter on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Make a personal statement in your garden or yard. Order the Williamsburg Egg & Dart Urn Garden Planter today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65