Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain
The Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain is beautifully designed with inspiration deriving from Colonial Williamsburg. A beautiful pineapple, a symbol of friendship and hospitality, sits atop the highest tier of the Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain. Water flows out the very top of the pineapple, into the top tier just before overflowing the top tier and gracefully falling into the grand tier below. A beautiful accent piece for your garden that will create a symbol of history, friendship, and hospitality, the Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain is sure to be the one piece your guests can simply never forget.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) patina (color), the Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas, each applied by hand. .
- Durably constructed of high-quality cast stone concrete, the Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain is designed to last a lifetime.
- The Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain measures 30 inches wide, 53 inches tall and weighs 288 pounds.
- There is no substitute for luxury home and garden decor. Our pieces provide value pricing, premium materials, unique designer detail, and superior craftsmanship. All of our Campania International fountains are manufactured entirely in the USA.
- Shipping for this fountain is available to any address in the Continental USA. It normally ships from the factory in 2 weeks from the order date, and will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck.The truck driver will place your palletized fountain on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
The Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain will become the accent piece your garden was missing, in an instant. Order today!