Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter
Inspired by a 17th-century earthenware urn found during archeological excavations near Williamsburg, the striking Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter will add grace and elegance to your garden or patio. You'll love the timeless beauty this premium, cast stone planter brings to your outdoor decor.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) finish/patina, the Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this piece does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter specs: The Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter is 17 inches tall and 19.5 inches in diameter. Weighs 103 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date..
- Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter on your property, but cannot assist with final placement
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Make a personal statement in your garden or yard. Order the Williamsburg Plantation Urn Garden Planter today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65