Williamsburg Tayloe House Urn Garden Planter
With its architectural detailing, the Williamsburg Tayloe House Urn Garden Planter captures the sophistication of the attractive townhouse owned by Colonel John Tayloe, one of the wealthiest men in colonial Virginia. You'll love the timeless beauty this premium, cast stone planter brings to your outdoor decor.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) finish/patina, the Williamsburg Tayloe House Urn Garden Planter is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this piece does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter specs: The Williamsburg Tayloe House Urn Garden Planter is 17 inches tall and 19.75 inches in diameter. Weighs 107 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Make a personal statement in your garden or yard. Order the Williamsburg Tayloe House Urn Garden Planter today!