- Dimensions: 16.9"L x 8.3"W x 7.7"H
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Shown In Color: Antique Copper
- Power Cord Length: 6 ft
- Splash Level: Low
- Sound Level: Soft
- Sound Type: Falling
- Professional Assembly Recommended: No
- Perfect for small patio or garden spaces
- Hand crafted
- Manufactured from lightweight Cast Resin
- Fountain Cover: N/A
- Compatible Refill Device: N/A
- Compatible LED Kits: N/A
The following general guidelines should be followed for every fountain set up:
- The fountain should be set up on a flat, level surface to ensure proper water flow
- A properly prepared base of gravel, flagstone or other hardscaping material is preferred to maintain stability for outdoor fountain installations. Hanging fountains should be properly anchored to avoid damage to walls and fountains. Remember to account for water weight when choosing your anchor.
- Check that the pump works BEFORE assembly by placing it in a bucket of water and operating the pump
- A fountain pump should only be connected to a properly grounded 110 volt(AC only) GFCI protected receptacle
- Consistent filling is required to maintain a proper water level and ensure that the pump remains totally submerged. If the level of water is too low, the pump will be damaged. How often a fountain should be filled depends on water flow and specific weather conditions in which the fountain is running. Appropriate water level is also required for proper fountain performance.
- Keep pump inflow free of debris to insure proper water flow. Periodic cleaning of the pump will extend it's life.
- If desired, the fountain may be cleaned with mild soap and a soft bristle brush. DO NOT use bleach as this may affect the patina.
- Algaecides available at pond supply or garden shops can be used to combat the buildup of algae.
- Always follow general winter care for fountains as described in this fountain care guide.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65