A simple yet, beautiful planter, the Berkeley series planters by Campania International are sure to be the finishing touch to your home or garden. Clean lines and an accentuated rim make the Berkeley Large Planter an excellent planter to display to your garden blooms and flowers.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the ALPINE STONE (AS) finish/patina, the Berkeley Large Planter is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: TheBerkeley Large Planter is 25 inches tall by 31.25 inches in diameter, and it weighs 268 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Beautiful simplicity described the Berkeley Large Planter. Order today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65