Good Directions Swiss Chalet Bird House with Pure Copper Roof
This birdhouse is perfect for songbirds. It has a sturdy structure that is hidden behind a beautiful exterior. The entry doesn't have a perch, so it protects the nest from predators. The birdhouse has a 3" hole on the back with a sliding copper door, making cleaning easy. It also has air vents that let fresh air circulate through the space and drainage holes in the base. The roof is made of pure copper, which adds character to the long-lasting mango hardwood material. The birdhouse is coated in white paint and has a perch-less 1.25" entry with a copper guard to protect the birds from predators.
- Material: Copper/Mango Wood
- Finish: White
- Measurements: 5" L x 8" W x 13.5" H
- Piece Weighs: 3lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Assembly Required: No
- Ships Small Parcel via UPS or FedEx for free.
- Pure copper shingled roof and entry-guard with a long-lasting hardwood base, painted white
- Attract a variety of beautiful birds, including: nuthatches, titmice, wrens and more with a 1.25 inch entry
- Perch-less entry with copper guard protects from predators
- Generous 3” hole on back with sliding copper door makes clean-up a breeze
- Easy to hang and enjoy
- Air vents strategically placed to provide fresh air
- Drainage holes in base