Give an elegant nod to the past with the Smithsonian Classical Urn and Barnett Pedestal Set! This set is part of the 'Smithsonian Collection by Campania', a collection inspired by the numerous pieces that occupy the public gardens along the National Mall. This collection showcases the diverse styles from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Total Set Dimensions: 22.5 inches long x 22.5 inches wide x 48.5 inches tall and weighs 395 lbs.
Urn: 22.5" in diameter x 27" tall and weighs 175 lbs.
Pedestal: 15" square x 21.5" tall and weighs 220 lbs.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the AGED LIMESTONE (AL) finish/patina, the Smithsonian Classical Urn on Barnett Pedestal is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this statue does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Ships on a pallet via truck. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of your order date. The truck driver will place your palletized item on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Enjoy century-old stylings in your garden today. Order the Smithsonian Classical Urn and Barnett Pedestal Set!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65