The perfect urn to accentuate your home or garden. The Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn features two handles on each side of the urn. The top of the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn features a detailed pattern on the lip and detail surrounding the base.
- Proudly made in the United States.
- This quality garden planter represents the highest level of design, engineering, construction, and materials. Constructed from premium cast stone concrete to last a lifetime.
- Shown in the TERRA NERA (TN) finish/patina, the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas. Each of these finishes is applied by hand in a multi-step process to make every piece a uniquely beautiful original. Unlike a painted finish, the finish on this planter does not prevent the natural aging process, and will therefore weather naturally in an outdoor environment.
- Planter Specs: The Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn is 30.75 inches tall by 33 inches long, 23.5 inches wide and it weighs 248 pounds.
- Ships to any address in the Continental USA. Normally ships from the factory within 2 weeks of order date. Your planter will arrive securely packed on a pallet via truck. The truck driver will place your palletized planter on your property but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Free Shipping to any address in the Continental USA!
Capture the beauty in your garden blooms or flowers with the Smithsonian L'Enfant Urn. Order today!
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65