Three Tiers of water are waiting to be the showcase of your outdoor space. Water flows out of the classic and sleek finial in the Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain and fill the top tier. Water then dances out of the top tier into the second, just before falling into the large bowl below. The Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain stands at 70 inches tall and makes the perfect centerpiece for any patio, garden, or landscape. Made by Campania International in the U.S.A., the Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain is a one of a kind tiered fountain.
This fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct patinas.
- Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Includes variable speed, U.L. listed, recirculating fountain pump. Cord is black, 5-6 feet long, and plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet. Cord comes out of the back of the base of the fountain. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Requires no plumbing. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain is 70" tall by 47" wide, and is 47" front to back. Total weight is 873 pounds.
- Specific assembly instructions are included with the fountain.
- Ships from the manufacturer approximately 2 weeks after order placement
- Your fountain will arrive securely packed on a pallet. The truck driver will use a lift gate to place your palletized Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain on your property, but cannot assist with final placement or installation.
- Winter Care Information: Protect all fountains from freeze-thaw cycles. All cast stone, including cast stone concrete, is slightly porous, which allows very small amounts of moisture to absorb into the surface of the fountain over time. If this moisture freezes, it can cause small cracks or chips. The fountain may be left in severe freezing weather, provided it is covered and/or dry. It is recommended that the pump be brought indoors during periods of freezing weather.
- Placement: Always place fountains on a solid, level foundation, for instance concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation.
Order your Vicobello 3-Tier Fountain today!
Professional installation is recommended for this fountain.
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FOUNTAIN:
Fountain Cover, Medium- Prolong the life of your large outdoor fountain from freezing, wet weather during the colder season with a lightweight, durable fountain cover. This one-way, breathable cover lets trapped moisture out, but rain and dust can't come in.
Auto Refill Device - One of the most common complaints about fountains is the daily maintenance requirement to refill fountains as a result of water loss due to splashing or evaporation. Campania International introduces a solution for this issue. This Fountain Auto Refill Device maintains a fountain's water level at a constant height, allowing you to keep fountains running without worry. Select option #10 for this fountain when ordering
LED KIT - 1 Light - Illuminate your favorite fountain so you can enjoy it all night! This versatile light kit can be used in or out of water and includes a submersible LED Light, Power Cord, and Transformer.
LED KIT - 3 Lights - Add a dramatic flair to your fountain with the Three LED Light Kit! This versatile light kit can be used in or out of water and includes 3 submersible LED Lights, Power Cord, and Transformer.
Fountain Fresh - keep water clean and clear while maintaining the life of your water feature. It is a non-toxic and all natural water treatment tha t will keep water features free from algae growth, surface staining and green water. The solution dilutes in hot water and is safe for humans, pets, fish, birds and pond life.
WARNING: California Residents - Prop 65